- We are assuming that people using this section have a basic understanding of the Treaty itself. If you want to check out how we are using basic concepts go to General Educational Resources
- Some broader ideas inform our thinking about Treaty work:
- People see things differently because they are standing in different places. See The Wave
- We are right at the edge on this - we have to make the road by walking it.
- We're not saying we know how to do it - but that we can all get better at it by thinking about what we do and sharing what we've learned (Praxis)
The application model that we are developing - and currently using - has 4 steps:
- Knowing ourselves
- Working with other
- Developing relationship
Most of the resources in this section have been developed or improved through the joint delivery, with Kotare Trust, of a year-long Treaty application course for community groups in 2009. This would not have been possible without a generous grant from the ASB Trust.