One of our aims is to support projects that contribute to understanding of Te Tiriti and its application. Making resources accessible is one way we do this.
- Māori and the Media project: the work of Kupu Taea, an Auckland-based media research group
- Research: 2009 Treaty conference reports; Understanding learning in social movements: a study of learning in the Pākehā Treaty Workers’ movement
- Published materials of interest: Publications
- Resources under a specific topic in the digital library. Use key words to search
- We also run making sense of the Treaty and applying the Treaty courses
- For understanding the basics about the Treaty Educational resources